EN
Onesta Wines

1398 Salvador Ave, Napa, CA 94558, USA

Phone: +1-650-575-8288
Website: www.onestawines.com

VIOGNIER 2013

Onesta Wines captures the truth and honesty of each vintage, uniting the vines, the land, Mother Nature, and maturation. Jillian, Winemaker/owner, promises to deliver wines with personality and depth every year. She believes life should be filled with family, good friends and adventure. Life is short, live by truth and honesty and you will always find peace and happiness. Enjoy wine on a regular basis!

VINEYARD NOTES:
The Viognier is from Bokisch Vineyards in North East Lodi. Markus Bokisch’s passion for his work pours out of him when walking through his vineyards. He meticulously farms 1,000 acres of vines organically and sustainably. Lodi’s climate is ideal for ripening Viognier, warm days and cool nights yield a harmonious balance of fruity aromas and bright acidity at moderate sugar levels.

VINIFICATION:
The Viognier grapes are night harvested and whole cluster pressed for gentle handling. 60% of the lot is fermented cold in stainless steel to retain the fresh tropical fruit flavors, while the remaining 40% is fermented in neutral barrels and sur lie aged for 6 months giving the wine a richness on the palate.

TASTING NOTES:
This beautiful white wine is refreshing and bursting with orange blossom, apricot and nectarine. Bright acidity and good texture give this Viognier an elegant finish that lingers on the palate.

FOOD PAIRINGS:
Steamed clams, Grilled seafood with thyme butter, spicy Pad Thai, lemon herb roast chicken, or gnocchi & spring peas with lemon cream sauce.

Only 250 cases produced.

Others this producer products

Copyright © 2014-2017, PVCode LLC
We simplify the complicated

Main page

Service Use Agreement

Add products into catalog

QR codes on product labels

Contact information:
PVCode LLC
8 Stavrovskaya St, Vladimir, 600022, Russia
Telephone number: +79157646274 (English-speaking)
E-mail address (primary): contact@pvcode.com